MSP Superior Services, lnc. is a 100% minority owned construction and facilities support services business that operates in the Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, District of Columbia corridor. Founded in 2002 by Mark S. Pooler, MSP Superior Services lnc. continues to provide excellent service to our customers. We are experienced in a variety of areas of construction and facilities support services.
Our markets include the following types of institutions: City, County, State and Federal government, higher education, K through 12 education, corporate, commercial and retail. Since 2002 MSP Superior Services, lnc. has completed over 200 projects ranging in value from $5,000 to $1,500,000. MSP is both bondable and bankable.
MSP Superior Services, lnc. is a SBA 8(a) Certified Business Development Program participant and is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) for the State of Maryland, Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT), Baltimore County, and Baltimore City. MSP is also a member of the Maryland Washington Minority Companies Association (MWMCA).
DUNS: 013933938 CAGE Code 6HSM7
Baltimore City MBE# 08-005090
DPW Small Business Development
Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority certification # LD 20257987
lt is the mission of MSP Superior Services, lnc. to provide facility owners and construction managers with a high quality, reasonably priced, full service contracting company staffed by skilled, diverse, employees committed to improving themselves and their communities through hard work.
Leadership is one of the things that sets us apart from other companies. I spent over 20 years working for Fortune 100 companies such as Time Warner and Comcast Communications prior to starting MSP Superior Services. This experience allowed me to see firsthand strengths of the corporate culture such as technology, analytics, and customer service. I have incorporated these strengths into the day-to-day operation of MSP Superior Services.
These valuable experiences make us a better company today. In addition, while working for these companies I went to school at night to earn a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Business. As President, I bring a formidable mix of complementary skills from education and industry to the table to benefit our clients. It is our company philosophy that integrity, rigorous quality assurance standards, and immediate positive response to client concerns are the keys to successful client relationships.
- 561720 Janitorial (lndustrial & Commercial)
- 561720 High Dusting
- 561730 Landscaping
- F08800 Windows
- F08500 Doors, Frames, and Hardware
- 238320 Painting
- 238350 Finish Carpentry
- 238130 Rough Carpentry
- F02120 lnterior Demolition
- 238320 Drywall
- G90011 lnstallation for Cable Communication
- 561720 Facility Maintenance
- 238330 Flooring lnstallation
- 238210 Low Voltage Wiring
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 561790 – DBE/MBE/SBE: Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings (Specifically: Snow Removal, Building Exterior Cleaning, Power Sweeping, Cleaning Swimming Pools, Driveway Cleaning, Lighting Maintenance, Power Washing Building Exterior, Pressure Washing, Snow Plowing, Swimming Pool Cleaning, Ventilation Duct Cleaning)
- 561210 – DBE/MBE/SBE: Facilities Support Services (Specifically: Facilities (Except Computer Operation) Support Services)